Friday, June 29, 2007

Do you know what it means to be alive?

Have you ever asked yourself if there's more to life than this?
Have you thought - 'But I'm busy...I have a career, a family, a social life and all that inner peace stuff looks so time consuming. And surely it means trekking to off-beat locations?'
Well it doesn't! Inner peace is a lot more simple than you think.

It's hard to describe though and harder still to explain. However, having read hundreds of 'spiritual books' I never felt that I found one that really showed what it felt like to experience the inner journey. So that's what I tried to do in 'Dance with Life'.

'Dance with Life' is a short novel and though all it describes is true, to make it more understandable for the reader, it's written in a fictionalised format. In this book - and I'll quote from the blurb here - "the main character Mira explores the realm of the heart under the practiced eye of a life-changing teacher. Her journey is within, she doesn't even have to leave her front room! Travel with her and you might find that you'll never look at life in quite the same way again."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...