Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sonia Choquette

I'm just back from an amazing few days training with Sonia Choquette. Sonia is a real "Joy Guide" and has a magical spirit that just lights up all the people she works with. I really recommend two of her books as must haves 'Trust your Vibes' and 'The Answer is Simple'.

I work in different ways with people. I use Byron Katie's The Work to deal with the mind, I use the principles in Dance with Life and various other healing techniques that I have developed for soul growth and unblocking creativity and I use a lot of what Sonia has taught me for the intuitive and healing side of what I do as I have found that as well as getting rid of stressful thought patterns and introducing positive ways forward, it's also necessary to clear the old energy patterns from the body through energy healing and intuitive guidance.

With all the turmoil in the world financial markets right now it's so important to remember that all that we do should bring joy and fun to our lives and that we can access that inner joy no matter what is going on in our lives or in the world.

I'm going to run a series of healing classes in the new year so that people can learn these techniques for themselves and have an easy to use and enjoyable personal toolkit that can bring positive growth to body, mind and spirit.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The Lord moves in mysterious ways!

I met an artist at an exhibition on Saturday - Brenda Lambert. I've been looking at her web site this morning upon which may be found some of her very inspired work.

On the 'home' page of her web site
http://www.inspirart.net/ she mentions her desire to "Dance with Life". I 'Googled" for that expression - and here I am!

I'm confident that others reading here will be fascinated by Brenda's paintings - quite magical!

Enjoy today - every day! :)

David B

BoaterDave@hotmail.co.uk

Kathryn V. Crabbe said...

I found your website because I have on a google weekly search list re: energy healing. I will try and find your book here in the California library system so that I can take a peek at it! I love the cover painting. I am an artist and an energy worker/psychic/healer as well and am curious to hear more about Sonia's workshop/class - she is quite popular in the bookstores here. Thanks for sharing!

Kathy Crabbe
http://SoulReaderBlog.blogspot.com

Kathryn V. Crabbe said...

I am an energy worker/psychic in Southern California and am very interested in hearing more about your experience with Sonia - she is quite popular down here. I'm also very interested in looking up your book - I esp. love the cover and will be trying to locate it in the SoCal library system.

Sparkly Blessings,
Kathy Crabbe
http://SoulReaderBlog.blogspot.com

J.M. Hurley said...

Hi Kathy
Thanks for your comments. I'll post more about Sonia later this week. My book is available only via amazon.co.uk at the moment but if you click on the amazon link you'll be able to read a bit on the search inside feature.
x Justina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...